Last updated: 1/7/2012
VF-4000. Conservatorship Verdict FormStart Your Free Trial $ 13.99
What you get:
- Instant access to fillable Microsoft Word or PDF forms.
- Minimize the risk of using outdated forms and eliminate rejected fillings.
- Largest forms database in the USA with more than 80,000 federal, state and agency forms.
- Download, edit, auto-fill multiple forms at once in MS Word using our Forms Workflow Ribbon
- Trusted by 1,000s of Attorneys and Legal Professionals
VF-4000. Conservatorship--Verdict Form Instruction No 1 Request by Plaintiff Given as Proposed Refused Withdrawn Request by Defendant Given as Modified Requested by Given on Court's Motion Judge Instruction No 1 Select one of the following two options: ____ 12 jurors find that [name of respondent] is presently gravely disabled due to [a mental disorder/impairment by chronic alcoholism]. ____ 9 or more jurors find that [name of respondent] is not presently gravely disabled due to [a mental disorder/impairment by chronic alcoholism]. [If you have concluded that [name of respondent] is gravely disabled due to [a mental disorder/impairment by chronic alcoholism] then answer the following: Do all 12 jurors find that [name of respondent] is disqualified from voting because [he/she] cannot communicate, with or without reasonable accommodations, a desire to participate in the voting process? ____ Yes Signed: Presiding Juror ____ No] Dated: After [this verdict form has/all verdict forms have] been signed, notify the [clerk/bailiff/court attendant] that you are ready to present your verdict in the courtroom. ________________________________________________________________________________ New June 2005; Revised December 2010, May 2017