Last updated: 4/4/2017
3501. Fair Market Value ExplainedStart Your Free Trial $ 13.99
What you get:
- Instant access to fillable Microsoft Word or PDF forms.
- Minimize the risk of using outdated forms and eliminate rejected fillings.
- Largest forms database in the USA with more than 80,000 federal, state and agency forms.
- Download, edit, auto-fill multiple forms at once in MS Word using our Forms Workflow Ribbon
- Trusted by 1,000s of Attorneys and Legal Professionals
3501. "Fair Market Value" Explained Instruction No 1 Request by Plaintiff Given as Proposed Refused Withdrawn Request by Defendant Given as Modified Requested by Given on Court's Motion Judge Instruction No 1 Just compensation includes the fair market value of the property as of [insert date of valuation]. Fair market value is the highest price for the property that a willing buyer would have paid in cash to a willing seller, assuming that: 1. 2. There is no pressure on either one to buy or sell; and The buyer and seller know all the uses and purposes for which the property is reasonably capable of being used. ________________________________________________________________________________ New September 2003; Revised June 2015